Masters degree in Public Health is a widely recognized professional credential. The program equips students to take up leadership and managerial positions in governmental, non-profit, and private organizations in the public health industry. Texila’s Master of Public Health Program ideally helps you develop the administrative, ethical, and professional skills needed to apply health education and communication programs in line with public health principles.
Get more info
Advantages of Studying MPH
With MPH degree, get a chance to work with global health organizations
- Specially designed for working professionals
- Flexible learning program
- Strong alumni base
- Trusted by healthcare professionals from 60+ countries
- Flexible payment option available
- Apply modern scientific methods and techniques to appraise disease prevalence in the community
- Participate in community development activities
- Apply Public Health principles derived from public health science courses
- Cater to Community health needs
Our Alumni Work At
Frequently Asked Questions
The Master of Public Health program is designed for professionals who wish to transform their careers into a qualified public health specialist.
You will be eligible to take up a Ph.D. in Public Health that will earn you lucrative career opportunities in the field of public health.
The duration of our MPH program is two years.
Yes, of course. Our student counselors will guide you about the payment plans available for each intake.
Yes, we accept international students as well.
Texila American University Guyana is approved by the National Accreditation Council Guyana, that functions under the Ministry of Education to ensure that the quality of post-secondary education delivered meets the required standards.