Our PhD in Information Technology is a research-based degree that equips you to reach the higher echelons of authority in the challenging IT industry. The research scholar can explore a number of leadership positions in major IT organizations, research cells, educational institutions, consulting companies and more.
Get more info
Advantages of Information Technology
- Specially designed for working professionals
- Flexible learning program
- Strong alumni base
- Trusted by professionals from 60+ countries
- Flexible payment option available
- Discuss major categories, techniques, and processes of doing research in computer science.
- Design the use of major experimental methods of computer science research.
- Implement a small research project in a specific area of computer science.
- Present and report on research in acceptable manner for the computer science research community.
Our Alumni Work At
Frequently Asked Questions
Our PhD in Information Technology is a research-based degree that equips you to reach the higher echelons of authority in the challenging IT industry.
- IT Project Manager
- System/Business Analyst
- Technical Leaders
- Software Consultant
- Database Designer/Administrator
The duration of our Ph.D. in Information Technology program is 3 years.
Yes, you have the privilege to learn from anywhere, anytime. These courses are specially designed for working professionals to upgrade their career while working.
Scholarships are offered on a first come first serve basis.
Yes, of course. Our student counselors will guide you about the payment plans available for each intake.