Key Features of our PG Program
- Structured training based on Royal College (UK) pattern
- Royal College Membership/Fellowship is recognized in more than 120+ countries
- Periodic face-to-face Objective Structured Clinical Exams (OCSE) conducted
- Teaching faculty from across the globe including consultants, specialists and Royal College certified doctors
- Earn dual qualification- Master of Medicine/Master of Surgery with Royal College Certification
- Daily faculty-student interactive sessions.
- Working options across the globe
- Clinical postings in approved DNB teaching hospitals in India
- Training in respective specializations by world-class physicians and surgeons
- Member of Royal College of Physicians - MRCP(UK)
- Member of Royal College of Surgeons - MRCS(UK)
- Member of Royal College of Obstetrics & Gynaecology - MRCOG(UK)
- Member of Royal College of Paediatrics & Child Health - MRCP CH(UK)
- Fellowship of Royal College of Radiology - FRCR(UK)
- Member of College of Emergency Medicine - MCEM(UK)
About Texila American University
Texila American University’s College of PG Medicine is committed to help doctors earn a post graduation degree in their choice of specialization without worrying about high donations and hectic entrance exam. Listed with UNESCO, International Association of Universities and the International Handbook of Accredited Universities, published by the United Nations, TAU strives to deliver an industry-relevant curriculum that helps doctors to pursue their career worldwide. The degree awarded by the University of Central Nicaragua (UCN) is recognized globally.
DR. AMEY PRABHU
"I am very much satisfied and fulfilled with the academic programme and the overall progress of the university. My heartiest Congratulations to the university for that it has made progress by leaps and bounds in the last 2 years. I wish that may the University continue its growth and Global expansion and keep on providing their students.".