Continue With Your Studies While Working
Get a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
BBA program at Texila American University is designed to provide a solid base in the field of management and administration. It is one of our most coveted programs and opens up a world of opportunities for students. Students can work in various fields ranging from marketing to education.
Our business administration programs are designed to fast-track your career and enables you to learn more about the realities of starting or managing a business. Our programs will enhance your decision making, critical thinking, reasoning skills, and managerial ability.
Full-time and Part-time
Five Minimum CSEC subjects with the Grade 1 to 3 with Mathematics and English
Student with ABE level 5 /Any diploma / Associate Degree are qualified for exemptions
$38,000 Gyd per month ($454,300 GYD per year)
Texila American University’s multiple affiliations include IADL-UK, ICDE-Canada, IAU, ACU, and NAC-Guyana
Take 3 classes in a week ( Thursday’s & Friday’s: 5.30 pm to 7.30 pm Saturday’s: 9 am to 12.30 pm )and accommodate your busy schedule.
Dedicated student coordinators work with students on every step throughout the course. They would be guiding students on faculty interactions, projects and more.
Join 1000+ students from all over the world who have enrolled in Business Management program with us.
Illustrious Alumni Base
Our Alumini from our group program are employed in various reputed organizations as top and mid-level management professionals
Students have access to additional resources – Digital library for references, eJournals for research publications and eConference
- Flexible online programs at par with on-campus programs
- Block Based Learning modules with outcome-based academic delivery
- Internationally recognized degree with a tailored and interactive curriculum
- An extensive network of students from different nationalities and professional backgrounds
- Opportunity to explore your true potential as a business professional
- Credit transfer to Monroe College, NY, USA for last 2 years
- Credit exemption for students with Diploma and Associate degree
4 Specializations like
- Finance Management
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management & Production
- Operation Management
The Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA) is designed for Higher Secondary School pass outs who are motivated to build a strong foundation for a career in management & business administration.
The duration of our BBA program is two and four years.